If you are a small to mid-sized company, you are under attack right now.
Dubbed the fastest growing crime in the United States, in 2016 alone, 1 in 5 small to mid-size businesses reported they were hit by cyber-attacks on their computer networks. Yet, 8 in 10 small businesses don’t have a basic cyber-attack response plan for why they do get attacked. In fact, according The U.S National Cyber Security Alliance,
- 62% of all cyber-attacks hit small to mid-sized businesses – about 4,000 per day
- 60% of small companies are unable to sustain their businesses after a cyber attack
- $690,000 is the average price a small business pays to clean up after being hacked
What are you doing to keep your business – and your customers – safe from these attacks? Your business is too valuable to ignore these threats.
We’ve outlined 7 Critical IT Security Protection Tactics, which covers:
- The #1 threat to your business, and what you can do to put an end to it.
- The biggest security risks with cloud computing and what you need to do to stay safe when storing information virtually.
- A common misconception about business bank fraud, and 3 simple things you can do to protect your bank account from unauthorized access and theft.
- How to keep your network secure with the proliferation of mobile devices, cloud applications, e-mail, and social media sites connecting to your computer network.